Working on my FOUND book was an amazing experience. The matchbook style is the vehicle I chose to use.

I’m not sure if its legal, but I recycled the cover that we used in class because I was going to make a match book with similar paper so I figured why waste. At first I cut it open and dumped all of the contents out. It has been sitting for a week so I had to hit it with my bone folder again.

Next I decided to spell out found with multicolored paper since it is a FOUND book (Plus I thought it looked cool). The book was a little dull after I started to sitch it back up with a different type of thread, so I decided to paint the front and add some beads for a little extra flavor (Don’t make fun of my beads).

I’m happy with the way it turned out and look forward to producing a new creation next week.found



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: