Welcome to the Literary Publications shared class blog. This blog will be used by both sections of Literary Publications for students to post assigned homework blog entries
Students in both classes will be able to see your posts, so keep them neat, be sure to proofread, and — above all — make them interesting! Comment freely.
If you are new to the blogging platform WordPress, follow these instructions to create a post:
- Log on to WordPress. (You may have to create a WordPress account, if you don’t already have one. Don’t worry: it’s free.)
- Once you have logged on, hover over the blog name (“Bookiness: Class Blog”) in the upper left-hand corner.
- Within the menu that appears, click “New Post.”
- A window will appear for you to create your post. Use the headline area at the top to create a short headline to describe the content of your post. Use the large text area below that to write the post itself. Use the camera icon to the right of “Upload/Insert” to add a photo to your post. When you’re ready to publish, hit the “Publish” button in the upper right.
If you had an existing account in WordPress, follow these instructions to create a post:
- Log on to WordPress and then hover over your user name in the upper right-hand corner.
- At the bottom of the menu that appears, you should see the name of your primary blog, as well as the name of the class blog below it. Hover over the name of the class blog, and you should find a prompt to create a new post, which will then appear on the class blog.